About Special Orders
If you didn't see what you were looking for in our Quick Ship inventory we welcome your special order. Special orders are available in all the same finishes at the same prices.
How long will it take?
It all depends. Special orders can take longer to manufacture, finish, and ship because of several factors such as:
- The assembled frame style, or "white wood" may not be in stock and has to be made on the next production run.
- Troutman offers several great finishes but this can also affect how long your special order will take because the finishes are applied on a rotating schedule. For example, let's say you want something in Harvest Oak which we do not currently have in our Quick Ship section, and the Harvest Oak finishes were completed the day before you placed your order in Harvest, then your order will have to wait until the next time Harvest is scheduled.
- We go to the factory about every 2 to 3 weeks in high demand seasons like Spring, Summer, and Fall, about every 4 weeks after Christmas until Spring season starts. If your order is ready just after we have picked up that will also add to the length of time before we can ship your order. Generally we like to go to the factory at the end of the week and prepare special order shipments over the weekend to ship out on Mondays.
- Special order cushions usually take about 4 to 6 weeks depending on the season.
- All of the above are why we say to allow 4 to 10 weeks for your order to ship, but it could be that the timing of your order is so perfect that we could ship in two weeks, so as with many things, our answer is "it all depends".
You may not hear from us while you're waiting for your order to arrive but rest assured that we will keep tabs on it and pick it up ASAP. Please feel free to contact us to check on your order at anytime.
Still have questions?
You can chat live with us, or if we're not online , or call 877-886-0992 during business hours Tu-Sat from 10-6 EST.